Retail, Hotel and Restaurant/Hospitality Industry Litigation
Our Retail, Hotel and Restaurant Industry Litigation practice deals with issues which include general liability, premises liability, food adulteration, negligent security, liquor law liability, false imprisonment, and other tort actions by third parties. We regularly represent clients some of the largest chain retailers in the country, neighborhood establishments, and mid-sized and local retailers.
Representative Published Cases:
- Daalhuyzen v. Rey Bern Enterprises, LLC, 2012 NY Slip Op 51409 – (Supreme Court, Dutchess 2012)
- Bernadine Fogler v. White Diamond Restaurant and KCSM Corporation (2006)
- Gonzalez v. Martinez (2006)
- Brett v. Great American Recreation, Inc., 279 N.J.Super. 306, 652 A.2d 774 (App. Div. 1995)
- Brett v. Great American Recreation, Inc., 144 N.J. 479, 677 A.2d 705 (1996)